- Installments by Afterpay allows retailers to offer installment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four equal installments, due every 2 weeks.
- Simply choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Afterpay will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
Installments by Afterpay is a payment service offered by US online retailers for shoppers who:
- Are a resident in one of the US States. Installments by Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are at least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number;
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States;
- Are authorized to use a US-issued credit or debit card to make the purchase
- Make a purchase of at least $35
You will pay the first 25% of the order value at the time you make the purchase with Afterpay.
- View full Purchase Payment Agreement at https://www.afterpay.com/purchase-payment-agreement.